Peace of mind driving, with RoamCare.
Service and support from
the people who know you best.
ROAMCARE & ROAMCARE + WARRANTY CONTRACT
This RoamCare Warranty ("Contract") is made between Roam & the customer for the purpose of providing coverage for incidental cosmetic damage to the customer’s vehicle during their subscription.
Applicable RoamCare coverage will default to "Inspections required" coverage unless otherwise clearly stated.
To validate this certificate registration, the customer must sign this document. Any registration fees (which have been paid for by the customer as part of the product and service price) are already included.
By using this certificate, Roam certifies that the fabric, leather, vinyl, paint and sheet metal do not have pre-existing conditions, and/or any pre-existing conditions have been properly documented and disclosed in a vehicle inspection conducted by a Roam Team member.
Roam certifies this vehicle is in clean and good condition. This Guarantee will apply to any vehicle under the active subscription ID, subject to additional inspections, required for each vehicle swap, upgrade, or exchange.
Neither the customer nor any employee of the dealer has any authority to modify or to waive the terms and conditions of this Guarantee.
“Member”, “Customer”, and “You” refers to the original persons(s) to which the agreement is issued.
Covered repair, Covered loss, and Covered failure means covered items that were given or were part of the vehicle when originally purchased.
“Provider” refers to Roam.
To obtain RoamCare benefits under this agreement, members must comply with the following conditions. Customer must return to Roam for any repairs/replacements. Provider agrees to provide coverage for the following incidents related to cosmetic damage relating to:
- KEY/REMOTE REPLACEMENTS:
- All non-working keys/remotes must be made available for dealer inspection. Contract must be present as proof of warranty(Roam may have copy on file) Customer is solely responsible to incur all fees related to shipping any replacement keys or parts.
- Exclusions: Keys/remotes covered under manufacturers warranty or insurance, or Intentional damage
- WINDSHIELD REPAIR PROTECTION:
- Covers the cost of repairs or replacement to the front windshield, side driver and passenger windows, & rear window, from damage due to propelled rocks or other road hazard debris, metal parts, plastics or composite objects. Cracks that cannot be filled or repaired might require a complete windshield replacement at Roam’s sole discretion.
- Unauthorized repairs done without contacting Roam
- Vandalism and collision repairs are not covered
- TIRE AND RIM PROTECTION (aka ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY):
- Damage to a tire or rim due to ROAD HAZARD such as pot holes or debris that may puncture the tire or damage the rim from public roads that renders the tire unsafe and does not hold air. This covers cosmetic damage done by scratching curbs.
- Damaged tires that do not pass safety. Tread depth under 3/32 of an inch.
- Tires/rims damaged from off road, racing, misuse, vandalism and accidents
- Damages which occur from faulty suspension, lack of proper maintenance, construction sites, vandalism and improper air pressure
- After-market tires/rims are not covered are defined as those that are not manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer
- SCRATCH, PAINT, & DENT REPAIR PROTECTION:
- Paintless dent repair is a process developed by an automotive production team that uses specialized hand tools to gently push the metal back to its original form. This will permanently remove any door dings and minor dents on the vertical panels without damaging the original painted surface. MAXIMUM diameter 2"/4cm.
- Non vertical surfaces
- Vandalism or weather related claims
- INTERIOR PROTECTION:
- Roam will cover any stain, rip, tear or burn on the seating surface of your vehicle. You are responsible for attempting to clean the stain. If the stain does not come out with soap and water then Roam will proceed to clean or replace the stained area. Rip, tear or burns will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the contract member.
- Damage due to vandalism
- Scratches and dents on the exterior of the vehicle
- Rim scratches
- Paintwork damage
- Lost key replacements
- Windshield replacements
- The following incidents are not covered under this Contract:
- Damage caused by intentional acts or neglect of the customer.
- Damage caused by accidents or collisions to another vehicle
- Damage caused by natural disasters or acts of God
- Damage caused by theft or vandalism
- Damage caused by improper maintenance or use of the vehicle
- Damage caused by modifications or alterations to the vehicle
Duration of Coverage
- This Contract shall be in effect for a minimum period of 3 months from the date of purchase, or until the active subscription ID is terminated. If a claim is made for the full $1000 in coverage before the minimum 3 month term is completed, the customer is responsible for the remaining minimum (3) RoamCare payment installments.
Limits of Liability
- Provider's liability under this Contract shall be limited to the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged parts, up to a maximum of $500 for RoamCare, and $700 for RoamCare+.
- With RoamCare, the customer has a 50% payment responsibility up to $1000 which means a coverage maximum of $500 by Roam
- With RoamCare, the customer has a 30% payment responsibility up to $1000 which means a coverage maximum of $700 by Roam.
- The RoamCare monthly payments do no count towards the deductible balance or collision or accidents, and only provide the customer the ‘right’ to split the aforementioned payment responsibility with Roam, the Provider.
- RoamCare claims must be filed within 72 hours of incident, and cannot be applied to a different subscription ID. Up to $1000 in claims can be filed with RoamCare per 12 months. Additional damage beyond the first $1000 in coverage shall become 100% payment responsibility of the customer. Repair costs for any damage up to $1000 are split by the payment responsibility set forth in this contract between Roam & the customer. This warranty is considered ‘claimed’, once all $1000 in coverage has been used towards repairs, labour or parts.
- In the event of an incident covered under this Contract, the customer must notify Roam within 72 hours and provide documentation of the incident and damage through the Roam Incident form, where the link can be accessed online found here: https://www.roam.auto/submit-a-claim Provider may require the customer to have the repairs done at a designated repair shop. The customer is responsible for any deductibles or fees associated with the claim. ALL claims are done directly through Roam. Vehicle and any damaged parts, plus the original contract holder must be present to issue a claim. To contact Roam for claims outside of the link above, call 647 360 9640. Emergencies will be processed accordingly. Roam will expedite the claim procedure, and cover all costs eligible under this warranty including taxes. The warranty is limited to time and mileage of contract purchased
- This Contract may be transferred to a different vehicle under the same active subscription ID, subject to an in-person inspection conducted by a Roam team member. A transfer fee may apply. Any ‘unused’ claim balance will be carried forward towards the new vehicle.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Customer may cancel this Contract at any time, and might be subject to a cancellation fee. If canceled within 30 days of purchase, the customer waives any remaining coverage amount to be used towards any outstanding claims. Prorated refunds will not be issued based on the remaining duration of the Contract, or for unused claims.
- This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the vehicle is registered.
By signing below, the customer acknowledges that they have read and understand the terms and conditions of this Contract and agree to abide by them.
The customer indicates by signing below that she/he has read, understands, and accepts the terms and conditions of this Guarantee as described on this page and overleaf. The customer also is satisfied with documentation of any pre-existing conditions in their vehicle inspection report, conducted by a Roam team member.
Enjoy peace of mind when you buy RoamCare for your vehicle.
Stains, ripped seats, or messes that you never plan on. Perfect for pet owners or those with kids
Rims, Wheels & Tires
If a tire replacement is necessary from a gouge or sidewall tear, you're covered!
Scratch & Dents
The dings & dent coverage provides peace of mind, even if you're a great driver!
Glass Chips & Cracks
Stone chips happen, which can turn into cracks! Fear not, you're in good hands