Accidents, Damage, or Roadside Incidents

Please complete your incident report form within 48 hours

Begin Incident Report:

Please click the link and complete your report within 48 hours of any incident

If you find yourself in an accident please dial 911 immediately. Your safety is the first priority! If you have an emergency or a question that requires immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour number at 877-340-1737. All vehicle damage or incident must be reported to a Roam customer support rep to assist you.

This report is used to begin an insurance claim related to any of the incidents below:

  • Collisions or accidents with another vehicle
  • Major mechanical issues
  • Windshield Cracks
  • Tire Damage

See our insurance coverage here.

For a more in depth guide about your Roam subscription & coverage, see below.

Roadside Assistance Phone Numbers

Get access to emergency roadside assistance if you experience mechanical issues with the vehicle, you require a tow, or have battery issues.

  • Audi 1-800-411-9988
  • BMW 1-800-267-8269
  • Honda 1-800-465-7587
  • Hyundai 1-800-268-9958
  • Jeep 1-800-363-4869
  • Kia 1-866-444-5421
  • Lexus 1-800-265-3987
  • Mazda 1-877-756-2932
  • Mitsubishi 1-888-648-7820
  • Nissan 1-800-267-5936
  • Polestar 1-800-806-2507
  • Tesla 1-877-798-3752
  • Toyota 1-888-869-6828
  • Volkswagen 1-800-411-6688

Roadside assistance covers you for flat tires, drained batteries, key lockouts, or any other services that require towing. It's easy to connect with roadside support, all you need to do is call one of the number’s above, have your VIN information handy, and provide it to the customer support rep who will connect you with a tow truck or service vehicle.

If you need general maintenance help, like an oil change for example, feel free to contact us at support to see your options!

Roam’s insurance policy

We’ve got you covered.

Your Roam car subscription comes with comprehensive auto insurance included. Here’s what you need to know about the insurance policy on your car:

  • We offer all perils coverage, which covers you for things like collisions, and major damage to your vehicle.
  • The policy has a maximum combined limited liability of $2,000,000.
  • For any 'at fault' insurance claims, there is a $2,500 deductible for our regular vehicles under $50,000, and $5000 deductible for our luxury vehicles.

Your insurance coverage begins on the start date of your subscription and terminates on the end date of your subscription.

  • To start an insurance claim, you must complete the incident report within the first 48 hours of the incident

Can I opt out of Roam's insurance since my credit card covers rental cars?

At this time, our insurance is a blanket policy that covers all vehicles so we cannot remove individual vehicles. The fine print of most credit cards states that they do not cover rentals beyond a few days.

Roam’s transparent, profit-free damage pricing process

In the event that your vehicle has been damaged, we will provide you a competitive price to have the damages repaired. To provide you with the best price possible, we have made it a policy to not profit from the repair work. We simply pass the cost onto you so you can rest assured that you’re getting a good price with our trusted repairshop.

We handle the repairs

In the event there is major damage to your vehicle, we will work with our service partners to get the repairs done and get you back in your vehicle as quickly as possible.

Will my credit card insurance cover any damages?

If you incur any damage on the vehicle, we will send you an invoice to pay. You are required to pay the minimum deductible if you are involved in any accident or have damage outstanding on your vehicle.

If you pay your deductible with a credit card that has coverage or reimbursement for insurance payouts relating to vehicle damage, you may raise a claim with your credit card provider after the Roam deductible has been paid.

Once you’ve paid for the damage, you can submit a claim with your credit card company to process and reimburse you for the bill.

For details, and all matters of reimbursement on invoices paid for by credit card, you must refer to your credit card provider.

What is considered wear and tear?

Where and tear for driving is expected while you have your vehicle. Similar to when you lease a car, small scratches less than 2 inches are considered normal wear and tear.

However, rips or stained seats, deep scratches, curb rash, paint transfers, and dings or dents larger than 1 inch are not considered normal wear and tear. Let’s avoid surprises together, and let us know of any damage or incident!

Am I covered outside of Ontario?

Roam vehicles must only be driven in the province of Ontario.

  1. Our insurance policy does not currently cover any cross border driving.

Disclaimer: Roam is not affiliated with or endorsed by any automaker in any way. All product names, trademarks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Disclaimer: Roam is not affiliated with or endorsed by any automaker in any way. All product names, trademarks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Canadian Flag IconProudly Canadian